Porsche Sports Car Together Fest ticketing announced for Indianapolis celebration Tickets are now on-sale for the family-friendly annual gathering of exciting Porsche cars on the road and track, with 2022 marking a celebration of GT CarsAtlanta. Porsche and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway have opened ticket sales for the second annual Sports Car Together Fest. The family-oriented immersive experience will be held September 2 to 4 at the legendary venue. The Labor Day weekend will celebrate the German sports car manufacturer’s long history of performance road and race cars, as well as sports car culture overall, along with trackside activities for families and fans of all ages. Several ticketing options are available, with special $10 daily access pricing for students (available on-site only). Recognizing the special focus on Porsche GT cars this year, owners of those models will be able to purchase special tickets, casting a spotlight on the 50th anniversary of the 911 RS models starting with the 1972 911 Carrera RS 2.7.
Tickets are available for pre-event purchase at: porsche-ezentrum.us/sctf22
On track, the Porsche Carrera Cup North America presented by the Cayman Islands will headline the racing action while multiple aspects of the Porsche automotive and motorsport culture will entertain and educate Porsche fans and casual attendees alike at the three-day end of summer event. In addition to the golden anniversary celebration of the 1972 911 Carrera RS 2.7, Sports Car Together Fest will play host to multiple activities off the track as well including:
• A special gathering of Porsche GT cars. A special exhibition area dedicated to highest performance models developed by Porsche and what is expected to be the world’s largest gathering of Porsche GT cars.
• Porsche Classic Restoration Challenge. For the second consecutive year, Porsche dealerships are invited to return a beloved Porsche sports car from the 1950s to 2000s back to its original glory.
• Esports Championship. While the premiere Porsche one-make series battles wheel-to-wheel outside, the competition heats up in the virtual world inside. Additional details on the Porsche Esports championship are forthcoming and will be released alongside future Porsche Sports Car Together Fest announcements.
• Lifestyle. The Porsche Sports Car Together Fest doesn’t only revolve around the car culture, it is a family-focused weekend. Porsche-centric events, programs, activities and displays around the facility include artists creating themed works, health and wellness activities for the entire family to participate in and more. Bringing in aspects of its sports and lifestyle experiences, Sports Car Together Fest is an event the entire family and fans of all ages can enjoy.
Public Relations Department
Manager, Product Communications
Porsche Cars North America Media Site.
Porsche Cars North America Motorsports Site.
Porsche North America Race Team Portal.
Porsche Motorsports Media Information.
Current news, images and notes relating to Porsche can be found on our press kit. Please contact Andrew Lennon or Tom Moore for the latest Porsche Motorsports media kit.
Established in 1984, Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA) is the exclusive U.S. importer of the Porsche 911, 718 Boxster, 718 Cayman, Macan, Cayenne, Panamera and Taycan. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since 1998, PCNA is also home to the first Porsche Experience Center in North America featuring a module-based 1.6 mile driver development track, business center, and fine dining restaurant, 356.
The company operates a second Porsche Experience Center near Los Angeles. That 53-acre complex features a driver development track with eight educational modules totaling 4.1 miles, a business center, and Restaurant 917. PCNA supports 195 independently owned and operated Porsche dealerships in the U.S., including supplying parts, service, marketing, and training. They, in turn, work to provide Porsche customers with a best-in-class experience that is in keeping with the Porsche brand's 70-year history of leadership in the advancement of vehicle performance, safety, and efficiency. PCNA is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Porsche AG, which is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
At the core of this success is Porsche's proud racing heritage that boasts some 30,000-plus motorsport wins to date.
Follow us: twitter.com/porsche | facebook.com/porsche instagram.com/porsche | facebook.com/PECAtlanta | instagram.com/pecatl | facebook.com/pecla | instagram.com/pecla
Photos and video footage are available to accredited journalists on the Porsche Press Database at press.porsche.com
English (Porsche Cars North America)
- Press Releases
- Porsche Cars North America
- Season 2022
- Porsche Carrera Cup North America
- Press Releases
- USA \ Indianapolis
Porsche Sports Car Together Fest ticketing announced for Indianapolis celebration